Saturday 15 January 2011

DAY 3 - 153.8lbs

Breakfast

Post workout (1.5cups milk today instead of 2 that I've had before. I think I might cut it down to only 1)


 Dinner! 
My husband made this. Chicken boiled and cooked without oil in the pan, and a spinach salad with an avocado olive oil dressing. I was not planning on him cooking, but I'm glad he did, it was really good! "Unfortunately" he used 2 tbs of olive oil in the dressing, which adds up to about 240 kcal, (and I wasn't planning on using about 1/2 an avocado in the salad either which is another 200 kcal) so even though I am fasting from dinner today to dinner tomorrow I didn't get any bigger caloric deficit than normal. But that's alright, I'll just have less when breaking the fast tomorrow. For instance 2 snacks in stead of dinner and a snack. It's worth it, the food was really good!

Total kcal today approximately 1550, and 79grams protein. (101 grams fat and 95grams carbohydrates)

No comments:

Post a Comment